A medical laboratory scientist (MLS) or clinical laboratory scientist (CLS) or medical technologist (MT) performs diagnostic testing of blood and body fluids in clinical laboratories. The scope of a medical laboratory scientist’s work begins with the receipt of patient or client specimens and terminates with the delivery of test results to physicians and other healthcare providers.
Minimum 8 week commitment, ASAP start, 48 hour guarantee, New York Clinical laboratory technologists license required, Covid vaccine required
$4,316/week taxable + Housing provided (or stipend), daily per diem stipend and travel reimbursement round trip (to/from) your residence and the assignment location.
Why RapidStaff, because we offer-
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!