Job Description: IR Nurse provides critical nursing care to the cardiac patient while assisting the Interventional Radiologist, Vascular Surgeon, and Endovascular Neurosurgeon in performing diagnostic and interventional procedures. Experience with neuro patients, nurse driven sedation for strokes, subarachnoid hemorrhages. Call expected for neuro patients.
Pay: $96/hour (OT $144), call on neuro cases – $4,992 Taxable PLUS daily stipend PLUS Housing provided (or stipend), and travel reimbursement round trip (to/from) your residence and the assignment location.
Requirements: Must be New York State licensed RN, 8/wk contract, opportunity to extend, 48/hr guarantee, BLS, ACLS are required, and PALS is preferred.
Why RapidStaff, because we offer:
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!