Job Description: As an Echo Tech you will be inspecting the chambers and walls of the heart as well as the valves. Experience with Arrhythmia, 2 years of cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound experience.
Pay: $72 straight time and $108 overtime, $3,744 Taxable PLUS daily stipend PLUS Housing provided (or stipend), and travel reimbursement round trip (to/from) your residence and the assignment location.
Requirements: Schedule will be 48-hrs guaranteed, M-F days initially; may open up on Saturdays at some point. 8/wk contract, opportunity to extend, 48/hr guarantee, AHA BLS, RCS or RDCS credentialed. Registry eligible in vascular or cardiac ultrasound. performing echocardiography 2D/M Mode, Doppler and color studies according to policy and procedure on adults.
- Assist physicians with Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Perform carotid ultrasound and doppler studies according to policy and procedure
- Perform peripheral arterial studies according to policy and procedure for interpretation by physician
- At least 2 years of adult cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound experience
Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner. Ability to enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
Education Preferred: B.S. degree or equivalent experience, ACLS preferred
License/Certifications: Minimum: AHA BLS required through the RQI system during clinical orientation, Registry completed within 18 months. RVT required if performing vascular procedures.
Why RapidStaff, because we offer:
- Highest Pay
- Quick start dates, most deployments within 72 hours after you have been submitted
- Strike and work stoppage opportunities
- Short term, crisis, and emergency response opportunities as short as 2 weeks
- Daily Meal and Incidental stipends
- Housing provided at no cost or opt for the stipend
- Travel Reimbursement
- Resume building assignments at premier hospitals
- Opportunities to make a difference!